45 South Ski Guiding is a sole tradership based in Wanaka, New Zealand.
45 South Ski Guiding operates skiing, avalanche awareness and consulting activities in the Southern Alps, New Zealand, using Peak Experience Ltd Safety Management Systems and Department of Conservation Concession nº 34946-GUI.
45 South Ski Guiding showcases its services on the internet using our website address: http://www.45southskiguiding.co.nz
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you may contact us on email@example.com.
Collection of Information
In order to use the 45 South Ski Guiding website, it may be required information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts. This includes email.
In using our service, 45 South Ski Guiding may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“personal data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Cookies and usage data
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by sending a reply in any email we send.
Any information collected by 45 South Ski Guiding is collected via correspondence from you. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, or directly through our website.
45 South Ski Guiding may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device (“usage data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the service by or through a mobile device, this usage data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
45 South Ski Guiding may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“location data”). We use this data to provide features of our service, to improve and customise our service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from 45 South Ski Guiding customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references.
45 South Ski Guiding uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which 45 South Ski Guiding offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
45 South Ski Guiding may process your personal data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- We need to provide a service to you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us.
45 South Ski Guiding will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside New Zealand and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to New Zealand and process it there.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address…) and financial information (such as online banking details…).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
45 South Ski Guiding uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Disclosure of Data Business Transaction
45 South Ski Guiding may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
45 South Ski Guiding does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, to protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public, to protect against legal liability.
Links on the 45 South Ski Guiding site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.45southskiguiding.co.nz.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. 45 South Ski Guiding aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where 45 South Ski Guiding relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If 45 South Ski Guiding becomes aware that personal data has been collected from children without verification of parental consent, 45 South Ski Guiding will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Please visit 45 South Ski Guiding’s trip Booking and Cancellation Policy.
© 45 South Ski Guiding – 2021
45 South Ski Guiding operates in New Zealand using Peak Experience Ltd SMS and DoC Concession nº 34946-GUI